The rooms in the heart of OLANDIA are unique.
· Herbalist’s Room with the scent of herbs,
· Weaver’s Room with a velvet thread,
· Miller’s Room with bags of flour and a scent of grains,
· Bee Keeper’s Room in amber and honey colour scheme,
· Blacksmith’s Room made of iron,
· Hunter’s Room decorated with hunting trophies,
· Farmer’s Room with a scent of soil,
· Fisherman’s Room with a net.
The rooms are air-conditioned. Each has its own bathroom. Moreover, they are equipped with: a desk, a hair dryer, a phone and a TV set. In some rooms there is also a fridge and a safe.
Wi-fi connection is available.
In The Manor House there are 8 rooms, a Restaurant with a patio, children’s playroom, Xbox corner, and a Library with a fireplace, books, and a pool table.